Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's A....

GIRL!!!!   YES Ladies and Gentlemen!!! We just had our Sonogram today and the tech confirmed this is our baby girl!!!

There we were in the room, waiting for that moment when she touches the sonogram probe to my belly. I was quite nervous. What if after all this confidence I was wrong? Another boy would be fine, but still. Was I wrong?


Then she touches my belly and says "there, can you tell what it is?"

Being my 3rd pregnancy, I guess she assumed I would be able to tell. I looked carefully, and could not bring myself to say it, "Is.... Is that a girl?!"  (I had never seen a girl's sonogram before!)

"YES!" She confirmed!!!

"Are you SURE?"  I asked her, not quite believing what I was seeing, "I mean, sonograms CAN BE wrong."

"Honey," she said, "I have done over 19,000 sonograms and I have NEVER been wrong." She states.

She's NEVER BEEN WRONG?!?! I repeated in my head.  Though I had been declaring it for the past 4 months, I could not believe it. We are going to have a little girl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment