Thursday, April 7, 2011

Free Zoo Visits!!!

I LOOOOOVE when I find awesome and FREE stuff to do with my family!!!  This was super-exciting for me and my animal loving brood!!



Zoo Atlanta has partnered with the Georgia Public Library to offer free admission for a family of 4!  You can read all about the free Zoo Atlanta Family Pass here.



Hooray!!! My kids get a thrill out of going to the zoo! Now Dad and I can too cuz it's F-R-E-E!!!!


If you don't live near the Atlanta area, check with your local zoo. A staff member told me she thought several other zoos were doing similar programs, so maybe your is too? If not... suggest they do! You could be the one to pioneer their Family Pass Program!


Do you know of other cool, free stuff to do in and around Atlanta? If so, please share in the comments below! We'd all love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment